A BIT ABOUT US
TKR Group was established in 2012 as an Employment agency were our mission is to discover and represent proven leaders and emerging talent in Sydney, Australia.
- Position: Project Manager
- Salary: $75,000 – $85,000K + Super (Dep on Exp)
- This is a permanent role.
- Only permanent citizens can apply
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join the team with one of our most valued client partners. The role consists of managing the day-to-day management of the retail environment projects for the client.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supported by The Head of Retail Environment, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day management of the Retail Environment Projects, scoping shop fitting projects, conducting site Audits and cost analysis.
You have high attention to detail, love working in a team environment but are happy to also take the projects and work autonomously. You have a great rapport with your clients and have a passion for the retail industry.
- Shop Fitting PM skills a must
- Contact between Agency and Client
- Managing Project Process inc Production, Prototyping & instillation.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact the client.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Account Management and project management skills.
- 2-4 + years working in Retail Environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of the Production lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Awesome, just press the apply now button on the left and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP. Want to stay in the loop? Follow TKR Group on LinkedIn to read through all the opportunities that are popping up daily / weekly. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkr-group