- Position: Head of Retail Environment
- Salary: (Dep on Exp)
- This is a permanent fixed term role.
The Head of Retail Environment will be responsible for retail Project Management and Production s well as quality control cross the Retail Environment division.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supported by the Head of Account Services, you will lead motivate and mentor the project management team. You will provide robust strategic and creative solutions across retail fixtures, retail display, retail fit-outs and store development projects.
You have high attention to detail, love working in a team environment but are happy to also take the projects and work autonomously. You have a great rapport with your clients and have a passion for the Consumer Electronics Industry.
- Develop strategic and creative solutions
- Responsible for retail project management and business
- Solid experience with initiating projects with the client(s) briefings and organise team’s internally and with suppliers
- Negotiate cope and costs
- Invoicing/payment with finance team’s support.
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the Project Management team
- Procurement, development and management of suppliers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 8 or more years experience in shop fitting industry or IT retail project management
- Knowledge and expertise in IT/Telco retail ecosystem, shop design and production, project management, procurement and supplier management.
Awesome, just press the apply now button and someone from the team will be in contact with you. Want to stay in the loop? Follow TKR Group on LinkedIn to read through all the opportunities that are popping up daily / weekly. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkr-group