An Account Manager role has opened up with a leader in advertising. This agency is known for their integrated thinking, culture, and clients.
- You will have at least 3-4 years’ experience working in an agency across TTL accounts.
- Proven experience managing multiple accounts
- Experience of production process covering print, TV, content, social, digital and video.
- Ability to manage the end to end process from concept/ideation through to production and dispatch.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to evolve and grow the agency (clients).
- Strong client and team management skills,
- Empower and motivate the team.
- Have a solid knowledge of the industry and looking for opportunities with current trends, technology, insights, and market.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- You should be articulate and have excellent attention to detail.
- Proactively researching, have knowledge of the industry, understanding current trends and consumer insights.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites.
- Enjoy working in a team but can also work autonomously.
- Ideally, you will have a degree qualification in Advertising, Marketing, PR or similar and agency experience of 3 years or more.
To know more about this opportunity, please email your CV to Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsty 0415 067 052 for a confidential chat.